So one of the things you probably already know about Steve & I is, we love chocolate 🍫
Yep. We love making and devouring raw chocolate. I love the whole process of making it, infusing it with love & of course with doTerra food grade oils 😍
I am a big fan of cacao butter, and it’s the only thing I use when we make chocolate. Coconut Oil is great, don’t get me wrong, and the recipe we use for White Chocolate includes it. However the whole experience of cacao butter in your mouth is incredible
Cacao butter in itself is a wonderful superfood.
- It’s a healthy fat. This 100% vegan fat is a great addition for those who are on a plant-based diet or who are trying to get more healthy, saturated fats in their diet. Its full of fatty acids like oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid that are antioxidants that fight free radicals.
- It makes us happy, It boosts neurotransmitters and balances hormones.
- Helps you age well. It’s packed with polyphenols. These antioxidants help you age well by fighting free radicals and by reducing the appearance of aging.
- Increases Immunity. Those polyphenols also help the immune system fight free radicals and reduce inflammation. Inflammation is the key cause to the majority of illnesses. Reducing inflammation and fighting free radicals prevents illness from becoming damaging disease.
- Revs up the metabolism. The good fats, hormone regulating properties and magnesium of cacao butter contribute to make it a food that will prime the pump.
So who’s in for eating more chocolate 🙌🍫
Lee & Steve
Raw White Chocolate
4 cups cashews
1/2 cup cold pressed coconut oil (melted)
1 1/4 cups cacao butter (melted)
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
2 tsp vanilla paste
Melt both the coconut oil & cacao butter
Add all ingredients along with the melted coconut oil and cacao butter to the Thermomix.
This is a great time to add our doTerra food grade oils before you blend. Some oils we love are Tangerine, Rose, Citrus Bliss, Passion, Frankincense, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Wild Orange, Geranium - So many beautiful ones to choose from
Blend in Thermomix, belini or food processor for 5mins or until smooth & no graininess
Line a slice tin with baking paper and pour the mixture over the top.
Add toppings if desired, coconut flakes, chia seeds, dried berries, sultana's, slivered almonds - get creative
Soak the cashews in water for 2 hours and then drain before using.
If you don't have any doTerra food grade oils - head to our website xx